Multi-core clamp on ammeter

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Dec 3 21:07:44 UTC 2015

The results I was able to find are not promising.

The best I could come up with is to make use of this and some cobbling:

https://moderndevice.com/new-products/current-sensor/ <https://moderndevice.com/new-products/current-sensor/>

I have had good luck with other items from Modern Device, but I have not played with this one.

It can be purchased here: https://moderndevice.com/product/current-sensor/ <https://moderndevice.com/product/current-sensor/>
for $18.

Not responsive to your query, but something I thought you might also find of interest:

http://ipo.lbl.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2014/12/3165pub2.pdf <http://ipo.lbl.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2014/12/3165pub2.pdf>

Owen