Ransom DDoS attack - need help!

Darden, Patrick Patrick.Darden at p66.com
Thu Dec 3 15:49:21 UTC 2015

Talk to your upstream provider.  They may already have mitigation in place (e.g. Arbor devices).  If not, then if you know much about this anticipated attack (and you seem to have some details) they can certainly implement ACLs and other moderating  tools.  Regardless, contact the FBI or similar LEA and get them involved: extortion and threats for now, and if they follow through then you have civil and very possibly criminal proceedings to look forward to.

I also highly recommend you contact EFF.  Start at eff.org

--patrick darden