Rob Blokzijl Dies Peacefully Aged 72

Job Snijders job at instituut.net
Wed Dec 2 11:46:56 UTC 2015

NANOG,

Rob Blokzijl, one of the founding fathers of the RIPE (and by extent,
internet as we know it in Europe), passed away yesterday. The links in
the email below offer more insight into his life and accomplishments.

Kind regards,

Job

----- Forwarded message from Daniel Karrenberg <daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net> -----