APC vs TrippLite metered PDU's

Scott Larson stl at wiredrive.com
Wed Dec 2 00:07:12 UTC 2015

     Just to toss them into the mix as a suggestion to look at, we run
Server Technology PDUs here and really like them, especially the POPS+PIPS
line. As far as infrastructure device web interfaces go theirs is arguably
the best I've used and no Java is involved.

*[image: userimage]Scott Larson[image: los angeles]
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/4216+Glencoe+Ave,+Marina+Del+Rey,+CA+90292/@33.9892151,-118.4421334,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x80c2ba88ffae914d:0x14e1d00084d4d09c>Lead
Systems Administrator[image: wdlogo] <https://www.wiredrive.com/> [image:
linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/wiredrive> [image: facebook]
<https://www.twitter.com/wiredrive> [image: twitter]
<https://www.facebook.com/wiredrive> [image: instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/wiredrive>T 310 823 8238 x1106
<310%20823%208238%20x1106>  |  M 310 904 8818 <310%20904%208818>*