Data Center operations mail list?

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Thu Aug 20 15:43:09 UTC 2015

It appears that this list is sending its outbound traffic via Amazon's
cloud operation.

This is a profoundly horrible idea, not through any fault of yours, but
because Amazon's cloud operation is a massive, non-stop fountain of spam
and Amazon personnel flatly refuse to lift a finger to do anything about it.
As a result of this incompetence/negligence, some folks out there have
taken defensive measures which may include firewalling, blocking, discarding,
rejecting, etc.  Thus this is not someplace that you want to try to send
mail from if you really care about having it delivered.

I recommend moving it elsewhere.  And I'm perfectly willing to assist with
that (either selecting another location or facilitating the move or both).

---rsk