Peering + Transit Circuits

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Tue Aug 18 23:26:14 UTC 2015

Thank you for the explanation..

However wouldn't a few other other attributes of the traffic show up .
  e.g. you would have asymmetric traffic.. going out via us, but coming back via a totally another path ?

BTW, my comment "We will trust everything coming in" was in ref. to QOS tags.

In this scenario, the peering router is feeding routes to a Route Reflector ?
and not taking in full routes from the route reflector ?

>>>But standard network hygiene will stop those.
If there are any resources you could point to for these, I would be much obliged..

Thanks

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net