Data Center operations mail list?

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 23:57:00 UTC 2015

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Chris Boyd <cboyd at gizmopartners.com> wrote:

> > On Aug 15, 2015, at 12:13 PM, Martin Hannigan <hannigan at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > There is reasonable demand for a forum.  It might need a little marketing
> > to get a list with traction going.
>
> There seems to be some traction, with 268 members on the NADCOG list so
> far.

Great! It's a little more complicated than list member count. Consider a
social media presence as well? While the Facebook isn't designed as mailing
list or collaboration media, it sort of works communication wise. If there
were some service like /. for mailing lists (that I knew about) I would
really like the community thumbs up/thumbs down approach so you can sift
through quality vs. quantity. The quality issue has been discussed for
literally years.

Good luck and I just joined. Looking forward to it!

Best,

-M<