Drops in Core

Glen Kent glen.kent at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 17:31:56 UTC 2015

Is there a paper or a presentation that discusses the drops in the core?

If i were to break the total path into three legs -- the first, middle and
the last, then are you saying that the probability of packet loss is
perhaps 1/3 in each leg (because the packet passes through different IXes).
That sounds too aggressive for the middle mile. Dont you think so?