Is it possible to roughly estimate network traffic distribution for given ASN?

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 07:54:40 UTC 2015

Thanks for confirming this! One last question- am I correct that those
graphs referred in my initial e-mail indicate announced prefixes? Only
way to have some insight about received prefixes for particular ASN is
to check the RIR database aut-num object and hope that this is
up-to-date and all the routing policies are describe there in detail?
Again, RIPE Atlas or the NLNOG RING or looking-glass could also help a
little.

thanks,
Martin