Measuring DNS Performance & Graphing Logs

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 20:24:57 UTC 2015

Hello Zayed,
  I noticed you have already received some answers regarding how to
integrate it to Cacti.
  Regarding the tools to measure DNS performance I usually use two:
resperf and dnsperf, both are from Nominum and can be found here:
https://nominum.com/measurement-tools/
  Some years ago I posted this in Spanish:
http://blog.acostasite.com/2010/02/realizar-estudios-de-performance-sobre.html,
probably it can help you:

Regards,

Alejandro,