A simple perl script to convert Cisco IOS configuration to HTML with internal links for easier comprehension

Jesse McGraw jlmcgraw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 20:09:52 UTC 2015

CSS? Tests? Ha ha ha ha ha

This is quick and dirty.

That being said, I'd love to see some tests for it, more advanced HTML
output, and also make it a module suitable for using as the back-end of
a web page.  I just wanted to get something basic working for my
original purposes.

As for disorganized: what you're seeing in that repository is a bunch of
separate small utilities, it's not all for this one script.  This
particular script was split out into 4 separate files so the regexes are
separate from the actual code, otherwise it was a bit too much.

Check it out on your configs and let me know what you think

-Jesse