Yet Another BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) Python Implementation

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Thu Aug 6 16:16:07 UTC 2015

On Thu, 06 Aug 2015 14:25:55 -0000, "Peng Xiao (penxiao)" said:
> Currently, yabgp does not support IPv6 address family. We only support IPv4 now.

http://tnx.nl/legacy-ip-only.svg

Seriously guys.  It's 2015.  We really don't care what you hack for your
own use - but publicly announcing stuff that doesn't have IPv6 support is
getting kind of embarassing...

*especially* when it's a major vendor open-sourcing their code. (I'm still
willing to cut a *little* slack for "two guys and a stack of empty pizza
boxes" software....)