[BULK] Verizon exiting California

Matthew Black Matthew.Black at csulb.edu
Mon Aug 3 17:09:22 UTC 2015

I ran a few Google searches and came across a trove of complaints against Frontier. Seems they are far worse than GTE/Verizon. On the few occasions I have called for FIOS support, always reached someone knowledgeable and helpful. Not looking forward to the changeover, as the new owners have to pay off debts from their acquisition. That can only be accomplished through rate increases. I see a Verizon tech outside my kitchen window every two to three days as he replaces two nitrogen tanks keeping copper trunks pressurized against water intrusion.

matthew black
california state university, long beach