Quakecon: Network Operations Center tour

Alistair Mackenzie magicsata at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 15:56:16 UTC 2015

While increasing bandwidth to the endpoint isn't viable wouldn't increasing
the edge bandwidth out to the ISP be a start in the right direction?

I would assume this would a start to the problem if your attacks were
volumetric.

Once the bandwidth is there you can look at mitigation before it reaches
the endpoint, in this case the computers on the floor (assuming no NAT).