vendor spam OTD

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 03:19:40 UTC 2015

Given we’re going down this “what is spam” rathole again, spam is generally defined as unsolicited BULK email

As the email appears to be one to one, though a remarkably persistent one to one, I would suggest procmail, unless you know he’s harvested nanog and is sending the same offer mail merged to a bunch of operators.

—srs