vendor spam OTD

Stephen Satchell list at satchell.net
Tue Apr 28 02:21:59 UTC 2015

On 04/27/2015 07:02 PM, Rob Seastrom wrote:
> Anyone else been spammed by Andy Boland at "Function5 Technology
> Group"?

I'm not sure it's fair to class the e-mail as "spam", but he is one
persistent fellow.  My company made list for some of the equipment we
retired for purchase, and his Cisco buyer never got back to me.  So the
excess inventory is being offered to another reseller.

There does seem to be a disconnect between the front office and the back
office.  That could be part of the reason for the mailout repetition.