OT: Long term contract work in Boston/Cambridge area

Isabel Dias isabeldias1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 14:16:08 UTC 2015

Please send the job spec..................

 Subject: OT: Long term contract work in Boston/Cambridge area
 To: "NANOG" <nanog at nanog.org>
 Date: Friday, April 24, 2015, 1:55 PM

 Good morning,

 First, I beg your pardon if job posting are unacceptable. I
 had a quick
 glance at the website and didn't see anything jump out as
 prohibited.

 I've got a couple of contractor positions open in Infosec
 and am hoping
 to find someone with a good background in networking, tools
 (IDS, Flow
 collection reporting, Splunk, etc.) who is also decent at
 scripting
 (most stuff is in perl but python would be ok too).

 Positions report to me so I'll be able to answer any
 questions you might
 have.

 Cheers,
 Harry