Fw: Euro-IX quagga stable download and implementation

Goran Slavic gslavic at sox.rs
Thu Apr 23 08:06:38 UTC 2015

Greetings Mr. Lamparter

                My name is Goran Slavic, and I am contacting you in the name of Serbian Open Exchange (SOX). I have read your post "Bird vs Quagga revisited"

http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2012-August/051285.html

at the mailing list and have an interest in downloading and implementing the Euro-IX version of Quagga in our Internet exchange. My questions are simple:

- Considering the time when the post is written (2012) - what is the current status of the Euro-IX Quagga ?

- Where can it be downloaded as a stable release / version ?

I am grateful for any help you can provide with the issue in question.

Regards
G.Slavic