DWDM and EDFA and DCM

Evelio Vila evelio at thousandeyes.com
Wed Apr 22 22:01:46 UTC 2015

I think the OP is asking about whether it should account for chromatic
dispersion or not. Intramodal dispersion may very well be a limit on your
link even the power budget (as presented before) is fine.  As Mikael said,
I would stick to the specs from the manufacturer for that specific module,
or rent an OTDR and make the measurements.

--
Evelio