192.0.1.0/24?

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Fri Apr 17 23:52:28 UTC 2015

Harley is correct that 192.0.1/24 is mentioned in 1166, but AFAICS after
cursory examination it has fallen through the cracks since then. (Note,
this is not the same as 192.0.2/24, which has been updated in several
RFCs recently, including 6303 by Mark Andrews (cc'ed for his information).

I've also cc'ed Leo and Michelle from ICANN so that hopefully they can
see about getting some whois info set up for that network. Michelle, let
me know if it would be easier for you if I opened a ticket for this
request.

Doug

--
I am conducting an experiment in the efficacy of PGP/MIME signatures.
This message should be signed. If it is not, or the signature does not