macomnet weird dns record

Colin Johnston colinj at gt86car.org.uk
Tue Apr 14 14:58:33 UTC 2015

There becomes a point though that doing nothing allows larger problems which could have been nipped in the bud if sorted when issue was a smaller magnitude.
Profit when there is known bad traffic as a percentage and you known ignore it is bad profit and does not help the greater good.

most folks would welcome help if they know network would be more reliable and faster without the bad traffic always being present.

Colin