macomnet weird dns record

Nikolay Shopik shopik at inblock.ru
Tue Apr 14 14:10:33 UTC 2015

Hi Colin,

Well some people get creative when creating PTR records. Maybe they
really want encode something like netmask as Stephane said to provide
some additional info for their own helpdek?

Chinese don't bother for multiply reasons, same probably apply to
Russian part net, cheap Internet access. So when you asking them to fix
bad traffic coming from home user they don't bother do anything with it
as it cost money for them.