Cisco Routers Vulnerability

Rashed Alwarrag rali.ahmed at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 21:59:33 UTC 2015

Still I don't have full information from them as it has been reported by
different customers and all almost in the same time , I am trying to get
some information about , I was just checking if there is known
vulnerability has been announced recently regarding this

Thanks you guys

--

*Rashed Alwarrag *