Open source alternatives to UNINETT Stager for visual netflow peering analysis

Peter Kranz pkranz at unwiredltd.com
Fri Apr 10 15:24:45 UTC 2015

We've really enjoyed the open source Stager platform for netflow analysis,
however the code has not seen updates in recent years. Looking for
alternative open source netflow analysis platforms with a web interface.
There are quite a few netflow tools around these days, and we are looking
for something that performs the steps needed to showing us traffic volumes
to particular AS#'s and their downstream customers for peering analysis
decisions. I can get coarse answers from nfdump, but would like something
more elegant for the NOC to use.

Peter Kranz
www.UnwiredLtd.com <http://www.unwiredltd.com/>
Desk: 510-868-1614 x100