100Gb/s TOR switch

David Sinn dsinn at dsinn.com
Thu Apr 9 21:55:03 UTC 2015

The platform in question is Trident+ based and the official spec sheet from Edge Core is at:  http://www.edge-core.com/ProdDtl.asp?sno=436&AS5610-52X   Edge Core has other platforms that have the Trident2 ASIC in them.

Regardless it should be "pps" not "mbps".  Forwarding (at least with Cumulus Linux*) is done on the ASIC, so is line rate for L2/L3.  Will reach out to get the page updated.

David

* Full disclosure:  My day job is at Cumulus.