Cisco/Level3 takedown

Steve Noble snoble at sonn.com
Thu Apr 9 16:31:33 UTC 2015

I was wondering why a non-allocated AS was being allowed to announce the
blocks but it appears that APNIC has revoked the 63854 ASN?

http://wq.apnic.net/apnic-bin/whois.pl?searchtext=AS63854&object_type=aut-num

Based on google's cache, it was still there late March.

BGP routing table entry for 103.41.125.0/24, version 108425142
Paths: (1 available, best #1, table default)
Not advertised to any peer
6939 4134 36678 26484 63854