100Gb/s TOR switch

Klimakhin, Kirill Kirill.Klimakhin at COREBTS.com
Wed Apr 8 20:25:55 UTC 2015

That is correct, I didn’t mean that it supports all three. Only one of the three combinations.

Regards,
Kirill

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Carpenter [mailto:rcarpen at network1.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 4:23 PM
To: Klimakhin, Kirill
Cc: Piotr; nanog at nanog.org
Subject: Re: 100Gb/s TOR switch

7700 2 slot looks to only support 1 line card, so 48x10 *or* 12x100

thanks,
-Randy

----- On Apr 8, 2015, at 3:16 PM, Klimakhin, Kirill Kirill.Klimakhin at COREBTS.com wrote:

> Cisco Nexus 7700 2 slot chassis supports 48 x 10 Gbps, 24 x 40 Gbps,
> and 12 x
> 100 Gbps.
>
> It is 3RU. Part number is N77-C7702.

Important Notice: This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Core BTS. Core BTS specifically disclaims liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.