Small IX IP Blocks

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sat Apr 4 23:02:52 UTC 2015

That makes sense. I do recall now reading about having that 8 bit separation between tiers of networks. However, in an IX everyone is supposed to be able to talk to everyone else. Traditionally (AFAIK), it's all been on the same subnet. At least the ones I've been involved with have been single subnets, but that's v4 too.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com