BGP offloading (fixing legacy router BGP scalability issues)

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Fri Apr 3 21:30:06 UTC 2015

> ...if not then country bans are in place and will
> remain in place until culture change is done

: I would like country trade talks to get down to the
: technical point that there are some fundamental
: problems being seen with bad traffic usage and it is
: significant percentage of waste bandwidth.

Good luck with all that inter-governmental cooperation
and whole-country culture change, so your blocks can be
removed and they can reach your customers.  ;-)

scott