PoC for shortlisted DDoS Vendors

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 06:27:40 UTC 2015

Hello!

Yes, my toolkit can detect only volumetric attacks now. But I have finished
performance tests for http protocol parser which could work on wire speed
too. And I'm sure I will add support for http attack detection soon.

Btw, syn flood attack detection could be implemented in few hours in
current code base. If anyone interested in it I will do it shortly.

In my day to day work we got fewbattacks everyday.

They divided 50/50 for dns/ssdp/snmp amplification and syn flood on http
servers.

Other attacks is not dangerous for our network and backbone and mitifated
manually in each case.

--
Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov