BGP offloading (fixing legacy router BGP scalability issues)

goemon at anime.net goemon at anime.net
Thu Apr 2 21:19:45 UTC 2015

emails to the registered contacts bounce, for one, undeliverable.

which is a bit of a change from the old chinanet auto-responder which
auto-responded to every email with

"i cannot find that IP or that IP not by my Control. Please send the correct IP".

a number of years back i did have someone contact in chinese and the
response was that the customer was doing nothing wrong.

-Dan