BGP offloading (fixing legacy router BGP scalability issues)

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Thu Apr 2 19:50:36 UTC 2015

The essence of this discussion is IMHO a little...um...trite.

Be that as it may how many of you have attempted to contact these
providers in Chinese?

Or do you all have good reason to believe that is never the problem?

--
        -Barry Shein

Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Dial-Up: US, PR, Canada