From Europe to Australia via right way

Rod Beck Rod.Beck at hibernianetworks.com
Thu Apr 2 18:45:17 UTC 2015

Low latency routes like this would be very attractive to financial firms trading in both Europe and Asia. My hunch is that most of these circuits are linear - unprotected. And if you get damage in Siberia or Northern China repairs could be mighty slow.

Roderick Beck
Sales Director/Europe and the Americas
Hibernia Networks
http://www.hibernianetworks.com