BGP offloading (fixing legacy router BGP scalability issues)

Pawel Rybczyk nogs at border6.com
Thu Apr 2 11:43:15 UTC 2015

Hi Freddy,

As Paul has mentioned, you could check the David's project - SIR, look
at his presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1njanXhQqM

We've also developed a platform for the BGP monitoring and routing
optimization which could solve your problem. It would inject to the
border routers only TOP X prefixes with which you exchange most of the
traffic. The added value would be that route orders point to best
performing transit (low latency, 0 packet loss) per distant prefix.

If you are interested to know more about our software please contact me
off-list.

--
Regards,
Pawel Rybczyk