BGP offloading (fixing legacy router BGP scalability issues)

Stefan Neufeind nanog at stefan-neufeind.de
Thu Apr 2 07:52:14 UTC 2015

Of course it's not something you should generalise about all people or
all traffic from certain countries. But it's obvious that there are some
countries which seem to care almost not at all about abuse or maybe even
are sources for planned hack-attempts. And at least some large ISPs
there seem to do nothing for their reputation or the reputation of their
country.

Kind regards,
 Stefan