From Europe to Australia via right way

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Wed Apr 1 23:45:40 UTC 2015

Some times you can get luck and go through SE-ME-WE3 (we it's not cut)
but most path's are via the US.
What is your destination network in Australia.

Matt

--
/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379        Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299        matt at spectrum.com.au
                                    Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         Spectrum Networks is a member of the Communications Alliance & TIO
*/