Multicast Internet Route table.

Jeff Tantsura jeff.tantsura at ericsson.com
Tue Sep 2 15:58:16 UTC 2014

It is not the network devices per se, it is additional configuration,
security, MSDP peering, etc, i.e. OPEX

Business justification for such effort is not obvious, (most of multicast
deployments I have done in my previous life were because I loved the
technology, not because of business needs :))

Cheers,
Jeff