Is it unusual to remove defunct rr objects?

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 18:51:59 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Jared Mauch <jared at puck.nether.net> wrote:
[snip]
>         People tend to treat things like IRR (eg: RADB, etc) as a
> garbage pit you toss things into and never remove from.

So who do we ask about making IRRs  expire  defunct objects and/or
changing their system design to  ensure that the legitimate resource holder
can remove references to their prefix  from ASes  they no longer
authorize to carry them,

without requiring all sorts of assistance, cooperation, and
willingness from the AS maintainer?  :)

--
-JH