Keeping Track of Data Usage in GB Per Port

Andrew Jones aj at jonesy.com.au
Thu Oct 16 04:01:44 UTC 2014

This all becomes even more complicated when some traffic isn't counted
(Eg. "free facebook") on a given service which generally then
necessitates the need for some level of flow-based accounting, even if
it's just collecting flows for the free traffic to subtract from the
port counters. I can see how it could get messy.