peer1 contact?

goemon at anime.net goemon at anime.net
Fri Oct 10 18:27:25 UTC 2014

On Fri, 10 Oct 2014, Tom Hill wrote:
> On 10/10/14 19:01, Alistair Mackenzie wrote:
>> Gmail gave me a warning about this email too so that may be your problem.
> Yeah, my provider classified it as spam too (which I think is a fairly
> basic SpamAssassin installation).

nope.

peer1 is rejecting emails on their end.

<abuse at peer1.net>
     (reason: 554 This message contains a virus (HTML/PayPal.EE) (Mode: normal))

... while talking to peer1.com.inbound10.mxlogicmx.net.:
>>> DATA
<<< 554 This message contains a virus (HTML/PayPal.EE) (Mode: normal)
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

peer1 is making it impossible to report criminal scams originating
directly from IP addresses under their direct control.

peer1 - remove your filtering from your abuse@ mailbox.

-Dan