IPv6 Default Allocation - What size allocation are you giving out

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at arbor.net
Fri Oct 10 14:53:17 UTC 2014

On Oct 10, 2014, at 9:45 PM, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

> I’m sorry, but this argument utterly fails under any form of analysis.

I think he's talking about IPv4 - and saying that since he apparently doesn't have the budget for enough IPv4 subnets to address his point-to-point links, he's inclined to repeat this suboptimal practice on the IPv6 side in the name of 'consistency'.

But he knows best, and we oughtn't to try and dissuade him any further, as that just upsets him.

                   Equo ne credite, Teucri.

    		   	  -- Laocoön