Marriott wifi blocking

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Fri Oct 10 14:03:48 UTC 2014

You have to do both preferrably.  You kill the wired port to get them off your LAN, but if they are also on one of your SSIDs or run an unsecured one the AP can bug light your clients.  Given that there is an unauthorized intrusion on the wired side, I don't want him talking to my clients at all.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL