RADB

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Thu Oct 9 01:15:03 UTC 2014

I can relate to this, having gone thru a similar process/experience fairly recently in using IRRd..

So the real question Brandon is asking..

 For a newbie, how does one go about learning the basic's of IRRd.

Speaking for myself, if there is a good answer, I would welcome it.

Here is what I had to do...

  1. Used Radb lookup on different AS-Set and ASN to get a feel on how others were using this resource.

   2.  Went thru the ARIN IRRd Tutorial / info pages on how to create records etc.

   3.  Did Google searches on finding some of the older NANOG presentations about IRRd.

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom