A few Baltimore tips for this week

Richard Irving rirving at antient.org
Mon Oct 6 18:02:15 UTC 2014

</lurk>

Anyone coming or leaving via BWI airport :

http://www.bwiairport.com/en/shops/shop-dine/store/obryckisab/

*Obrycki's *is an absolute /*must*/ for Authentic Maryland crab cakes,
the ones
they show on the food channel, and "my grandmother made".
Get them *pan fried*, ignore all the other pretend methods of creating an
Authentic Maryland Crab cake, they are not authentic.

You may want to eat them with "Heinz" on the side, like a dip.
Don't worry about asking for ketchup, no chef in Maryland will complain,
it will probably be on the table, anyway.

Next time you see Bobby Flay winning a throw down with _Maryland__
__Blue Crab,_ Crab Cakes, you can say you have had the real thing,
and will understand /why/ he won.

    And heed our good friends advice here, and don't get too far
off the beaten path....  You may become a "Bawlmer Merlund statistic, hon."

<lurk>