Seeking IPv6 Security Resources

Arturo Servin arturo.servin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 09:28:10 UTC 2014

Chris

Some that come to my mind:

draft-ietf-v6ops-balanced-ipv6-security and (not sure how up to date is
this one) RFC 6092 Recommended Simple Security Capabilities in Customer
Premises Equipment (CPE) for Providing Residential IPv6 Internet Service
RFC 5157 IPv6 Implications for Network Scanning and
draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-host-scanning
RFC 6104, 6105, 7113 All about Router Advertisement Guard (RA-Guard)
draft-ietf-opsec-v6
RFC 6583 Operational Neighbor Discovery Problems

Regards
as