Clueful Jive Communications Contact?

Sean Sinay smsinay at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 02:07:56 UTC 2014

Would also appreciate the clueful contact as I have the same experience
with going through the normal support escalation. Primarily interested in
the networking folk who are intimately familiar with the Adtran CPE they
ship to customers. The 'Engineers' shipped two devices with no gateways
configured..