Outbound traffic on a circuit?

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Wed Nov 19 21:00:51 UTC 2014

It is un-usual but not un-believable or ridiculous.

There are some context questions you will have to ask / answer ...

1) Are you getting 'A Deal' (or a 'steal of a deal' ?)
2) Looks like your upstream has some constraints that they are protecting themselves from.
   It will help in understanding what that constraint is.
3) What kind of circuit is this ? IP Transit ? or some other flavor of connectivity.
4) Is this condition real or left over some other template contract they copied from ?

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net