AS4826 leaking at Any2 LA?

randal k nanog at data102.com
Fri Nov 14 03:38:02 UTC 2014

Kudos where due - Vocus' NOC picked up and knowledgeably directed me where
to go, Craig is on here advising within 20 minutes, and I received a
separate note from another Vocus network engineer who provided an
insightful explanation and resolution.

Good work, and thanks for your quick responses!

Randal