Kind of sad

Ricky Beam jfbeam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 21:37:37 UTC 2014

On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 22:43:09 -0500, Joe <jbfixurpc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Generally speaking its best you do what your good at and this is not it.
>
> Exposing there is a window open to a gov agency is not hacking, trust
> me. I would say go back to fathering children and once you have a few
> more years under your belt feel free to join in.

And you, sir, should consult a lawyer before publicly slinging insults.

I'm not a lawyer, but I have worked with one in this area. What you have
post *is* evidence of a crime under the Computer and Fraud Abuse Act.
The wording of that law is horrible, but it is what it is; the bar for
of "unauthorized access" is *very* low. How you found it is irrelevant.
You connected it to it -- knowing full well you are not authorized --
and proceeded to attempt to login, even if in jest.

(Government agencies have zero sense of humor. And judges have next to
no understanding of technology. Merely being charged can be a career
killer.)