Is it unusual to remove defunct rr objects?

Tim Howe tim.h at bendtel.com
Sat Nov 1 16:39:08 UTC 2014

On Sat, 01 Nov 2014 14:30:06 +0900
Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:

> > So who do we ask about making IRRs expire defunct objects
>
> you might start with a rigorous definition of defunct

	I can come up with a number of examples, but the ones that
concern me the most are route objects where the route should not (or
should no longer) originate from the origin AS.

	Some of these that I found were probably never correct.  I can
detail what I think were the chain of events that led to their
creation, but I'm not sure it would be On Topic.

--TimH